We are one of the leading waste management companies in Liverpool. We have a responsibility to engage in a professional and safe environment across our business practices, achieving high standards in the workplace, for the benefit of our customers, employees, contractors and suppliers.
This includes the delivery of key services to customer relationships, providing social responsibility, environmental sustainability and achieving exceptional value for all of our stakeholders.
We recognise that a responsible approach to running our business enables us to manage risk, drive improvement in our performance and maintain pride and motivation across our workforce.
We are committed to:
- Encourage open respectful and honest communications with all of our stakeholders.
- Compliance with all applicable laws, health and safety regulations and employment standards.
- We are a equal opportunities employer and as such we respect the rights of every employee treating them fairly and without discrimination.
- Promote a safe and productive environment for all our people, contractors suppliers and visitors.
- Engage encourage and motivate all of our people helping to provide them with the opportunity to learn and develop with support.
- through structured training programmes and career progression.
- Minimise our environmental impact wherever possible. Develop policies and objectives as part of our business planning cycle.
- Create positive relationships with the communities and businesses where we live, with a proactive approach helping to reduce any negative impacts from our activities..